Vintage 1939 Philco Wood Cabinet AM Radio
Vintage plug-in radio, connects to local AM stations.
- Category: Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Main principle: Superheterodyne (common)
- Power type and voltage: Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Loudspeaker: Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Material: Wooden case
- Model: 39-6 - Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt
- Shape: Tablemodel
Return and Refund Policy
Returns and exchanges not accepted. All sales final. If you have any issues with your order, contact us and we'll make it right.